Reached my first payout :o)
I'm so excited that I just reached my first payout amount today. I've started at the end of October 2007 probably with the same reason why many others here join. For the love of photography and the excitement that people want to use my photos for commercial purposes. I've learned a lot from the people here on forums and blogs. And for that I am very grateful. Dreamstime has given me a new view point of photography that I've never been exposed to before. I think my photography is getting better with the help of Stock photography and Dreamstime which was pleasantly unexpected.
I know it probably took me longer than average to reach this point compared to the other photographers on this site but I hope this will give other newbies encouragement to continue striving for that first payout. With this first payout, I am so motivated to start uploading and taking more stock photos.
Thanks to the user who downloaded this photo to allow me to reach this first milestone.
Need a bit more motivation? Take a look at this thread about someone here familiar to everyone who received her first payout.
Hopefully there will be a lot more milestones for me in the future. Good luck to everyone on their sales.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America