Reached my first payout :o)
I'm so excited that I just reached my first payout amount today. I've started at the end of October 2007 probably with the same reason why many others here join. For the love of photography and the excitement that people want to use my photos for commercial purposes. I've learned a lot from the people here on forums and blogs. And for that I am very grateful. Dreamstime has given me a new view point of photography that I've never been exposed to before. I think my photography is getting better with the help of Stock photography and Dreamstime which was pleasantly unexpected.
I know it probably took me longer than average to reach this point compared to the other photographers on this site but I hope this will give other newbies encouragement to continue striving for that first payout. With this first payout, I am so motivated to start uploading and taking more stock photos.
Thanks to the user who downloaded this photo to allow me to reach this first milestone.
Need a bit more motivation? Take a look at this thread about someone here familiar to everyone who received her first payout.
Hopefully there will be a lot more milestones for me in the future. Good luck to everyone on their sales.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon