Read those rejection notices
For those of you that are new to DT, make sure that you read the rejection notices. My last three rejections came with notices that said I could fix the image and resubmit. I read the notice, fixed the images, just a little bit of contrast and brightness adjustment, and now 2 of the 3 are part of my portfolio and 1 is in the queue awaiting review.
What could have been 2 more rejections turned out to be 2 more uploads and I saved my approval ratio from going down.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step