Ready for Some New Adventures
I've just moved again, which will make my current residence in the mountains of North Carolina the fourth state I've lived in so far in my life.
I'm so excited to be in this area of the country. I've always wanted to live in the mountains, and I get the chance to now.
My optimism has returned and maybe not so surprisingly, my enthusiasm for photography has also gotten a boost.
I can't wait to head into the mountains for some (hopefully) wonderful experiences and photos.
Tomorrow, I'm headed to Chimney Rock for a hike/climb. I hope to have some nice photos for my portfolio and maybe the current contest when I get back.
Looking forward to new adventures!
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective