Ready for Some New Adventures
I've just moved again, which will make my current residence in the mountains of North Carolina the fourth state I've lived in so far in my life.
I'm so excited to be in this area of the country. I've always wanted to live in the mountains, and I get the chance to now.
My optimism has returned and maybe not so surprisingly, my enthusiasm for photography has also gotten a boost.
I can't wait to head into the mountains for some (hopefully) wonderful experiences and photos.
Tomorrow, I'm headed to Chimney Rock for a hike/climb. I hope to have some nice photos for my portfolio and maybe the current contest when I get back.
Looking forward to new adventures!
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success