Ready for Some New Adventures
I've just moved again, which will make my current residence in the mountains of North Carolina the fourth state I've lived in so far in my life.
I'm so excited to be in this area of the country. I've always wanted to live in the mountains, and I get the chance to now.
My optimism has returned and maybe not so surprisingly, my enthusiasm for photography has also gotten a boost.
I can't wait to head into the mountains for some (hopefully) wonderful experiences and photos.
Tomorrow, I'm headed to Chimney Rock for a hike/climb. I hope to have some nice photos for my portfolio and maybe the current contest when I get back.
Looking forward to new adventures!
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava