Ready for Some New Adventures
I've just moved again, which will make my current residence in the mountains of North Carolina the fourth state I've lived in so far in my life.
I'm so excited to be in this area of the country. I've always wanted to live in the mountains, and I get the chance to now.
My optimism has returned and maybe not so surprisingly, my enthusiasm for photography has also gotten a boost.
I can't wait to head into the mountains for some (hopefully) wonderful experiences and photos.
Tomorrow, I'm headed to Chimney Rock for a hike/climb. I hope to have some nice photos for my portfolio and maybe the current contest when I get back.
Looking forward to new adventures!
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience