READY FOR THE VICTORY! - Dreamstime
The capital of Russia is ready to celebrate one of the most important holidays in the history of XXth century - the Victory day!
Though May 09 is 2 days ahead, there are huge decorations already put on the Red Square in Moscow. There are banners with May 9 wording, models of war medals and colorful ribbons.
I've been recently to the Red Square and I was able to see all these impressive decorations, and now photos of them are in my portfolio on Dreamstime, so you can have a look too! And I am looking forward to participate in the coming celebration! Happy coming Victory day!
Photo credits: Ekaterina Bykova.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather