The Real Illusion - Dreamstime
Photography is so much more than just capturing memorable moments for me. It is an art form that allows me to take the places I've been to and the things I've seen and combine these elements to make it my own. This is why I love being on the road with my camera in hand and exploring new places.
Each of these images are compilations of photographs taken from different backgrounds and places like Israel, South Africa and my studio. One thing they all have in common are the natural elements, because it is only when I'm away from the city and surrounded by mountains, trees, the ocean and animals that I get to experience complete peace. Because of this reason I find it fitting to include nature when composing my own dream world.
For the most part I like to keep my work fairly simple and realistic to some degree, which is why I rarely do something extreme when it comes to surrealism. This, to me, is the real illusion.
Photo credits: , Lindsay Basson.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted