Real Stock photography?
I am newbie on stock photography (just since October 2008) and I am a little bit lost on what people actually search on it.
Nowadays I have only (not bad, but…) 75 images on line and some of them have been taken before I was a “stocker” (I don’t know if this word exists). But the result that I see is that are more popular the “normal” images as the “shoot for stock” images.
For instance, here are some Glaciers images are very popular
and some images done thinking on stock are not so popular as I thougt.
The “market” is not logical, I know, but, what do you thing?
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava