Real Stock photography?
I am newbie on stock photography (just since October 2008) and I am a little bit lost on what people actually search on it.
Nowadays I have only (not bad, but…) 75 images on line and some of them have been taken before I was a “stocker” (I don’t know if this word exists). But the result that I see is that are more popular the “normal” images as the “shoot for stock” images.
For instance, here are some Glaciers images are very popular
and some images done thinking on stock are not so popular as I thougt.
The “market” is not logical, I know, but, what do you thing?
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know