Real Stock photography?
I am newbie on stock photography (just since October 2008) and I am a little bit lost on what people actually search on it.
Nowadays I have only (not bad, but…) 75 images on line and some of them have been taken before I was a “stocker” (I don’t know if this word exists). But the result that I see is that are more popular the “normal” images as the “shoot for stock” images.
For instance, here are some Glaciers images are very popular
and some images done thinking on stock are not so popular as I thougt.
The “market” is not logical, I know, but, what do you thing?
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles