Real Stock photography?
I am newbie on stock photography (just since October 2008) and I am a little bit lost on what people actually search on it.
Nowadays I have only (not bad, but…) 75 images on line and some of them have been taken before I was a “stocker” (I don’t know if this word exists). But the result that I see is that are more popular the “normal” images as the “shoot for stock” images.
For instance, here are some Glaciers images are very popular
and some images done thinking on stock are not so popular as I thougt.
The “market” is not logical, I know, but, what do you thing?
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities