Real Stock photography?
I am newbie on stock photography (just since October 2008) and I am a little bit lost on what people actually search on it.
Nowadays I have only (not bad, but…) 75 images on line and some of them have been taken before I was a “stocker” (I don’t know if this word exists). But the result that I see is that are more popular the “normal” images as the “shoot for stock” images.
For instance, here are some Glaciers images are very popular
and some images done thinking on stock are not so popular as I thougt.
The “market” is not logical, I know, but, what do you thing?
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars