Realistic medical images
I just browsed the DT database for medical and healthcare associated images.
I found that there are two kinds of images: first the hyper-perfect kind of studio-made images and second, realistic images made in an real setting.
Some examples for both kinds of images:
After looking at these images you get the picture, I think.
Because there are much more studio-kind images I found it somehow difficult to find images of the realistic kind, and decided to create a collection for realistic medical images:
I hope it helps searchers to find adequate and realistic medical images.
If you have suggestions of images that should be in this collection: don't hesitate to give me a hint. Thanks!
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings