The reason I won't go exclusive
I have been thinking a lot about the possibility to be a full exclusive photographer for Dreamstime, but yesterday I took the decision not to become one. The reason is that pictures are rejected, but accepted else were.
As a full exclusive photographer for Dreamstime you cannot sell these rejected images on another stock agency. This maybe oke for now, but you never know where you are in 10 years.
Unless you have an acceptance ratio of 100%, my opinion is: don't.
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe