The reason I won't go exclusive - Dreamstime
I have been thinking a lot about the possibility to be a full exclusive photographer for Dreamstime, but yesterday I took the decision not to become one. The reason is that pictures are rejected, but accepted else were.
As a full exclusive photographer for Dreamstime you cannot sell these rejected images on another stock agency. This maybe oke for now, but you never know where you are in 10 years.
Unless you have an acceptance ratio of 100%, my opinion is: don't.
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images