The reason I won't go exclusive
I have been thinking a lot about the possibility to be a full exclusive photographer for Dreamstime, but yesterday I took the decision not to become one. The reason is that pictures are rejected, but accepted else were.
As a full exclusive photographer for Dreamstime you cannot sell these rejected images on another stock agency. This maybe oke for now, but you never know where you are in 10 years.
Unless you have an acceptance ratio of 100%, my opinion is: don't.
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal