The reason I won't go exclusive
I have been thinking a lot about the possibility to be a full exclusive photographer for Dreamstime, but yesterday I took the decision not to become one. The reason is that pictures are rejected, but accepted else were.
As a full exclusive photographer for Dreamstime you cannot sell these rejected images on another stock agency. This maybe oke for now, but you never know where you are in 10 years.
Unless you have an acceptance ratio of 100%, my opinion is: don't.
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava