The Reason for the season
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and a very Happy and prosperous New Year to all at DT. This past year has been very interesting and helpful. In January I will mark my first full year on DT. The information and advice from fellow contributors has been great. I am amazed at how freely and generously some of the best photographers are willing to share their knowledge. That has been a gift that lasts a lifetime. Thank you all. Remember, also, The Reason for the Season. I have given most of my earnings this month to help needy families. (Just my way of giving back a little for all the blessings I have received) Thanks for reading my blog.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective