The Reason for the season
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and a very Happy and prosperous New Year to all at DT. This past year has been very interesting and helpful. In January I will mark my first full year on DT. The information and advice from fellow contributors has been great. I am amazed at how freely and generously some of the best photographers are willing to share their knowledge. That has been a gift that lasts a lifetime. Thank you all. Remember, also, The Reason for the Season. I have given most of my earnings this month to help needy families. (Just my way of giving back a little for all the blessings I have received) Thanks for reading my blog.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa