The reasons I don’t like blogs.
You know what? I don’t like blogs. I mean the idea of writing a blog has always seemed peculiar to me. Here are my reasons:
1.Okay, blog is another way of communication. But it pretty reminds of shouting in the crowded street – you never know who will be listening to you. Actually, I have very little or no information that I would like to communicate to the unknown audience.
2.If blog is a diary, why to publish it?
3.Blog is a new mass communication media, like a magazine or a newspaper. Publishing your own magazine – how thrilling! Not for me, actually, I simply have nothing special to tell to the world.
4.Trying to talk to everyone often means talking to nobody.
But then I thought it might be a mistake. It happens so often: instead of opening your eyes and seeing something new & promising, you close the eyes and repeat well-known things again and again.
So, am I wrong about the blogs?
Photo credits: Ushama.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget