The reasons I don’t like blogs.
You know what? I don’t like blogs. I mean the idea of writing a blog has always seemed peculiar to me. Here are my reasons:
1.Okay, blog is another way of communication. But it pretty reminds of shouting in the crowded street – you never know who will be listening to you. Actually, I have very little or no information that I would like to communicate to the unknown audience.
2.If blog is a diary, why to publish it?
3.Blog is a new mass communication media, like a magazine or a newspaper. Publishing your own magazine – how thrilling! Not for me, actually, I simply have nothing special to tell to the world.
4.Trying to talk to everyone often means talking to nobody.
But then I thought it might be a mistake. It happens so often: instead of opening your eyes and seeing something new & promising, you close the eyes and repeat well-known things again and again.
So, am I wrong about the blogs?
Photo credits: Ushama.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon