Reasons to be an exclusive photographer
I am in microstocks photography since last summer, and when I startes I registered in all websites I found. In less than 6 months I have discovered why it’s better to be an exclusive photographer (obviously in Dreamstime). Here you have my reasons:
1.You’ll get better percentage of each download.
2.Dreamstime will give you 0.20$ for each accepted upload (I haven’t this point in any other web site)
3. As usually the criteria to accept uploading images are different in each site, you have to do just what you know/think could be accepted.
My experience says me that Dreamstime is the best microstock site, because:
1.It isn’t specially difficult to get a good acceptance ratio (of course if your images are high quality).
2.It is the site with more “traffic” (as more visits more relevance for your images)
3.The ratio of sales per image is the higher I have found.
For all of this… I am an exclusive Dreamstime photographer.
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road