Reasons to be an exclusive photographer
I am in microstocks photography since last summer, and when I startes I registered in all websites I found. In less than 6 months I have discovered why it’s better to be an exclusive photographer (obviously in Dreamstime). Here you have my reasons:
1.You’ll get better percentage of each download.
2.Dreamstime will give you 0.20$ for each accepted upload (I haven’t this point in any other web site)
3. As usually the criteria to accept uploading images are different in each site, you have to do just what you know/think could be accepted.
My experience says me that Dreamstime is the best microstock site, because:
1.It isn’t specially difficult to get a good acceptance ratio (of course if your images are high quality).
2.It is the site with more “traffic” (as more visits more relevance for your images)
3.The ratio of sales per image is the higher I have found.
For all of this… I am an exclusive Dreamstime photographer.
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France