Recent trip to Alaska and the Rockies
I have been away for the past month for a trip to The Last Frontier – Alaska, and the Rockies. This was the furthest that I have travelled and it was a very fulfilling trip. I strongly recommend Alaska for anyone interested in the “real” wilderness as well as wildlife. Visit the Rockies too for turquoise lakes and majestic vistas, not to say wildlife as well.
Both destinations yielded many wonderful photo opportunities and I was lucky enough to capture some of them on digital. Some of the photos have been uploaded to the gallery, under “Recently Added”. I am still in the midst of sorting and editing a huge batch of images, but will post them as and when they are completed. After that, I am planning to post a series of articles on our travel in Alaska and the Rockies.
Feel free to visit my site for nature and landscapes! :)
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road