Recent trip to Alaska and the Rockies
I have been away for the past month for a trip to The Last Frontier – Alaska, and the Rockies. This was the furthest that I have travelled and it was a very fulfilling trip. I strongly recommend Alaska for anyone interested in the “real” wilderness as well as wildlife. Visit the Rockies too for turquoise lakes and majestic vistas, not to say wildlife as well.
Both destinations yielded many wonderful photo opportunities and I was lucky enough to capture some of them on digital. Some of the photos have been uploaded to the gallery, under “Recently Added”. I am still in the midst of sorting and editing a huge batch of images, but will post them as and when they are completed. After that, I am planning to post a series of articles on our travel in Alaska and the Rockies.
Feel free to visit my site for nature and landscapes! :)
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget