Recently hit $2000
I just recently hit $2000 in sales. I'm grateful to all the buyers that have found my work useful.
Many of you are reading this and are just starting out. My message is simple: keep shooting, keep learning, keep growing.
Virtually every time I go out to shoot - I learn something new. Sometimes I learn things and I wonder why I didn't realize these truths earlier. But, we keep learning and growing.
Don't let rejections discourage you. Use the rejections as motivation to grow and learn. Don't let the "rejection" have the last word.
Most importantly, if I can do it - you can do it.
Here's a few of my more popular images:
And here's a few of my personal favorites, regardless of how well they do or do not sell:
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities