Recently hit $2000
I just recently hit $2000 in sales. I'm grateful to all the buyers that have found my work useful.
Many of you are reading this and are just starting out. My message is simple: keep shooting, keep learning, keep growing.
Virtually every time I go out to shoot - I learn something new. Sometimes I learn things and I wonder why I didn't realize these truths earlier. But, we keep learning and growing.
Don't let rejections discourage you. Use the rejections as motivation to grow and learn. Don't let the "rejection" have the last word.
Most importantly, if I can do it - you can do it.
Here's a few of my more popular images:
And here's a few of my personal favorites, regardless of how well they do or do not sell:
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation