Recently hit $2000
I just recently hit $2000 in sales. I'm grateful to all the buyers that have found my work useful.
Many of you are reading this and are just starting out. My message is simple: keep shooting, keep learning, keep growing.
Virtually every time I go out to shoot - I learn something new. Sometimes I learn things and I wonder why I didn't realize these truths earlier. But, we keep learning and growing.
Don't let rejections discourage you. Use the rejections as motivation to grow and learn. Don't let the "rejection" have the last word.
Most importantly, if I can do it - you can do it.
Here's a few of my more popular images:
And here's a few of my personal favorites, regardless of how well they do or do not sell:
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings