Recently hit $2000
I just recently hit $2000 in sales. I'm grateful to all the buyers that have found my work useful.
Many of you are reading this and are just starting out. My message is simple: keep shooting, keep learning, keep growing.
Virtually every time I go out to shoot - I learn something new. Sometimes I learn things and I wonder why I didn't realize these truths earlier. But, we keep learning and growing.
Don't let rejections discourage you. Use the rejections as motivation to grow and learn. Don't let the "rejection" have the last word.
Most importantly, if I can do it - you can do it.
Here's a few of my more popular images:
And here's a few of my personal favorites, regardless of how well they do or do not sell:
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava