Recently hit $2000
I just recently hit $2000 in sales. I'm grateful to all the buyers that have found my work useful.
Many of you are reading this and are just starting out. My message is simple: keep shooting, keep learning, keep growing.
Virtually every time I go out to shoot - I learn something new. Sometimes I learn things and I wonder why I didn't realize these truths earlier. But, we keep learning and growing.
Don't let rejections discourage you. Use the rejections as motivation to grow and learn. Don't let the "rejection" have the last word.
Most importantly, if I can do it - you can do it.
Here's a few of my more popular images:
And here's a few of my personal favorites, regardless of how well they do or do not sell:
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars