Recession and Dreamstime Survey
As everyone one knows we have been bombarded with news about the Financial Collapse and the Global Recession. And I'm sure it has affected everyone in one way or another. But how has it affected Dreamstime and your sales? From all the improvements and features added to Dreamstime, it seems like Dreamstime is thriving. You would think that the advertising budgets of businesses and companies have shrunk so sales in theory should be down for Dreamstime during this time of crisis. But maybe more companies are moving to microstock photos instead of hiring photographers for their advertising projects which is actually giving Dreamstime a boost. Just like how Dollarama and The Dollar Stores are thriving. Maybe with the devaluing of the US dollar, Dreamstime is getting more international exposure and sales.
My sales have actually gone up during this time. But then again my portfolio is rather small.
I'm interested to see how others are doing during this time of "crisis". So this blog is more of a Survey than anything. So let's hear how you are doing.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
Related image searches
Recession related image searches