Recipe for a good photograph
Photography has always fascinated the one who get to look at it and those who enjoy taking it. A good shot a great composition and vivid appreciation is what a person expects from this art but not the least is a satisfaction of having captured the best moments of life.
But I always wonder is there one ideal equipment for all situations. I think the guru's in this area can best answer the question. But is it the equipment alone. Can a person without creativity or the skill when provided with the best equipment provide the greatest master piece.. It should be a combination of a good Camera and a equally good photographer to get the best shot. Nevertheless a novice is lucky to achieve a good result.
So is it
c. Advanced Camera
What is the percentage recipe for a good photograph
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror