Recipe for a good photograph
Photography has always fascinated the one who get to look at it and those who enjoy taking it. A good shot a great composition and vivid appreciation is what a person expects from this art but not the least is a satisfaction of having captured the best moments of life.
But I always wonder is there one ideal equipment for all situations. I think the guru's in this area can best answer the question. But is it the equipment alone. Can a person without creativity or the skill when provided with the best equipment provide the greatest master piece.. It should be a combination of a good Camera and a equally good photographer to get the best shot. Nevertheless a novice is lucky to achieve a good result.
So is it
c. Advanced Camera
What is the percentage recipe for a good photograph
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles