Recipe for a good photograph
Photography has always fascinated the one who get to look at it and those who enjoy taking it. A good shot a great composition and vivid appreciation is what a person expects from this art but not the least is a satisfaction of having captured the best moments of life.
But I always wonder is there one ideal equipment for all situations. I think the guru's in this area can best answer the question. But is it the equipment alone. Can a person without creativity or the skill when provided with the best equipment provide the greatest master piece.. It should be a combination of a good Camera and a equally good photographer to get the best shot. Nevertheless a novice is lucky to achieve a good result.
So is it
c. Advanced Camera
What is the percentage recipe for a good photograph
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road