Recruitment opportunities for designers
Having never been a designer, I wonder how many go about getting their next job. I wonder do you look for opportunities like that and then cold call.
I checked this morning, and even though I know there are about 20 companies in my state offering this service, most do not have a website. Perhaps they are just simply too busy? But it would make it difficult for them to recruit people if they do not have a presence on the web.
Dreamstime has the images you need, and surely the client has a need.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop