Recruitment opportunities for designers
Having never been a designer, I wonder how many go about getting their next job. I wonder do you look for opportunities like that and then cold call.
I checked this morning, and even though I know there are about 20 companies in my state offering this service, most do not have a website. Perhaps they are just simply too busy? But it would make it difficult for them to recruit people if they do not have a presence on the web.
Dreamstime has the images you need, and surely the client has a need.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know