select > modify in the menu and you will see the all of the options in Photoshop such as contract , feather , expand ect ..
Also I recommend you to use different shaped brushes for different shaped edges. For angled lines I rather a hexagonal brush than a round
one since it is sometimes easier to clean the corners with a sharp cornered brush like a hexagonal one.
If you are using round edged soft brushes than arrange the diameter so that it does not destroy the object .
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays