select > modify in the menu and you will see the all of the options in Photoshop such as contract , feather , expand ect ..
Also I recommend you to use different shaped brushes for different shaped edges. For angled lines I rather a hexagonal brush than a round
one since it is sometimes easier to clean the corners with a sharp cornered brush like a hexagonal one.
If you are using round edged soft brushes than arrange the diameter so that it does not destroy the object .
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step