select > modify in the menu and you will see the all of the options in Photoshop such as contract , feather , expand ect ..
Also I recommend you to use different shaped brushes for different shaped edges. For angled lines I rather a hexagonal brush than a round
one since it is sometimes easier to clean the corners with a sharp cornered brush like a hexagonal one.
If you are using round edged soft brushes than arrange the diameter so that it does not destroy the object .
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!