Do you like reflections? The autumn colors reflected on the surface of a lake? The old church showing its grotesque form on the glas walls? Serene and peacefull or intirguing, reflections can give that ultimate plus to a photo.
Here are some examples
These colors of Halibut Point (NH, USA)
The symmetry of Kaisermühlen (Vienna, Austria)
The Stephansdom in the mirror (Vienna, Austria)
The blue and green of Lobau - Donauauen National Park
And one more thing to reflect on: A few days ago I sold a photo, this is the first image for me I sold on more than one stock site. Wow. Go to the market, shot a few pics, get lot of sells. Sound easy. Does not always work, unfortunately.
Here is that lucky photo:
Photo credits: Bettina Wagner.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to