Do you like reflections? The autumn colors reflected on the surface of a lake? The old church showing its grotesque form on the glas walls? Serene and peacefull or intirguing, reflections can give that ultimate plus to a photo.
Here are some examples
These colors of Halibut Point (NH, USA)
The symmetry of Kaisermühlen (Vienna, Austria)
The Stephansdom in the mirror (Vienna, Austria)
The blue and green of Lobau - Donauauen National Park
And one more thing to reflect on: A few days ago I sold a photo, this is the first image for me I sold on more than one stock site. Wow. Go to the market, shot a few pics, get lot of sells. Sound easy. Does not always work, unfortunately.
Here is that lucky photo:
Photo credits: Bettina Wagner.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget