Do you like reflections? The autumn colors reflected on the surface of a lake? The old church showing its grotesque form on the glas walls? Serene and peacefull or intirguing, reflections can give that ultimate plus to a photo.
Here are some examples
These colors of Halibut Point (NH, USA)
The symmetry of Kaisermühlen (Vienna, Austria)
The Stephansdom in the mirror (Vienna, Austria)
The blue and green of Lobau - Donauauen National Park
And one more thing to reflect on: A few days ago I sold a photo, this is the first image for me I sold on more than one stock site. Wow. Go to the market, shot a few pics, get lot of sells. Sound easy. Does not always work, unfortunately.
Here is that lucky photo:
Photo credits: Bettina Wagner.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns