From refused to online
Well...i reallized that if your images got refused dont worry too much..that actually doesnt mean that they are bad or smth..Everytime editor has a reason do reject your photo..Firstly i was like...Why he rejected it?Its perfect in every way.But then i realized that something must be wrong..If it is a potential 5 level image or whatever why would he do that to me and to his or her salary?Thats insane...
For the second point i carefully examined all my images that was rejected and found out that every one has a lack of smth....I strarted to editing all these images and after all i reuploaded them again and what you think?
THEY GOT APPROVED!!!KEYWORD IS APPROVED!!!!
So if your images got rejected for some reason don't charge them off.They can be potential 5 or at least 4 level images:)
There's two images that was rejected first but after editing was approved.
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo