From refused to online
Well...i reallized that if your images got refused dont worry too much..that actually doesnt mean that they are bad or smth..Everytime editor has a reason do reject your photo..Firstly i was like...Why he rejected it?Its perfect in every way.But then i realized that something must be wrong..If it is a potential 5 level image or whatever why would he do that to me and to his or her salary?Thats insane...
For the second point i carefully examined all my images that was rejected and found out that every one has a lack of smth....I strarted to editing all these images and after all i reuploaded them again and what you think?
THEY GOT APPROVED!!!KEYWORD IS APPROVED!!!!
So if your images got rejected for some reason don't charge them off.They can be potential 5 or at least 4 level images:)
There's two images that was rejected first but after editing was approved.
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!