Rejected file approved! :)
This was an assignment file that has been rejected before. The problem is "The image contains a large amount of noise artifacts. Please fix this issue using noise-removal software and resubmit."
Unfortunately, the assignment was closed by that time. Anyway, after I fixed the problem, then I resubmit it as regular file and now it has been approved. I am very happy because I personally like this image very much. Thanks DT!
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road