Rejected file approved! :)
This was an assignment file that has been rejected before. The problem is "The image contains a large amount of noise artifacts. Please fix this issue using noise-removal software and resubmit."
Unfortunately, the assignment was closed by that time. Anyway, after I fixed the problem, then I resubmit it as regular file and now it has been approved. I am very happy because I personally like this image very much. Thanks DT!
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day