Rejected file approved! :)
This was an assignment file that has been rejected before. The problem is "The image contains a large amount of noise artifacts. Please fix this issue using noise-removal software and resubmit."
Unfortunately, the assignment was closed by that time. Anyway, after I fixed the problem, then I resubmit it as regular file and now it has been approved. I am very happy because I personally like this image very much. Thanks DT!
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop