Rejected file approved! :)
This was an assignment file that has been rejected before. The problem is "The image contains a large amount of noise artifacts. Please fix this issue using noise-removal software and resubmit."
Unfortunately, the assignment was closed by that time. Anyway, after I fixed the problem, then I resubmit it as regular file and now it has been approved. I am very happy because I personally like this image very much. Thanks DT!
Here is the image:
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message