The relationship between the image title and the search result
I just do a research on the relationship between the image title and the search result.
I have two images online, with same keywords but different title.
If I search by "building roof", I can find the first image in the second place of first line in first page.
But when I search by "roof", I can find the second image in the line 4 of first page.
As we know, the image can make more money if it can be found more easy in the search result. So I suggest we can do a test before we give the title to our images. To find a title which can be searched easier.
Hope this can help you.
Photo credits: Jy604.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller