The relationship between the image title and the search result
I just do a research on the relationship between the image title and the search result.
I have two images online, with same keywords but different title.
If I search by "building roof", I can find the first image in the second place of first line in first page.
But when I search by "roof", I can find the second image in the line 4 of first page.
As we know, the image can make more money if it can be found more easy in the search result. So I suggest we can do a test before we give the title to our images. To find a title which can be searched easier.
Hope this can help you.
Photo credits: Jy604.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People