Relative success assessment:)
Todays visit of DT pages made me once again happy - there were made some sales and also portfolio acceptance is getting slightly better for me by the time...
...but - as probably everyone - I
There is coming quite important milestone for me in one month: I will have DT account for two years. In the beginnig, while heard abot the stock photography, I started accounts on various pages dedicated to SP (competitors' names removed by admin). By the time I realised I have no time to upload and take care about various accounts and decided to become exclusive with my favorite - DT. Step I do not regret:).
The initial naive idea, that I will sell thousands of photos passed away, because I found myself able to upload only several images per month, in some situations even less (while living in conditions, where the quality connection is rare), but I still like that some people find my pictures useful. Seeing results of other people selling here, I
Because, me personally, I
...but as always, I want to sell more:))
What is your opinion about your respective portfolios? Do they develop as you expected?
Have a nice day
Photo credits: Scaramax.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo