Relative success assessment:)
Todays visit of DT pages made me once again happy - there were made some sales and also portfolio acceptance is getting slightly better for me by the time...
...but - as probably everyone - I
There is coming quite important milestone for me in one month: I will have DT account for two years. In the beginnig, while heard abot the stock photography, I started accounts on various pages dedicated to SP (competitors' names removed by admin). By the time I realised I have no time to upload and take care about various accounts and decided to become exclusive with my favorite - DT. Step I do not regret:).
The initial naive idea, that I will sell thousands of photos passed away, because I found myself able to upload only several images per month, in some situations even less (while living in conditions, where the quality connection is rare), but I still like that some people find my pictures useful. Seeing results of other people selling here, I
Because, me personally, I
...but as always, I want to sell more:))
What is your opinion about your respective portfolios? Do they develop as you expected?
Have a nice day
Photo credits: Scaramax.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips