RELEVANT Relevancy Searches
I take changes here at dreamstime with a grain of salt...the administration usually does a good job of testing and tweaking until the change is fair and positive. BUT recently I have noticed a distinct downgrade in many of my images appearance in a search. When "buyer searched after" words are noted, I click on that search and see how far they searched into the hundreds of pages to find and purchase my image. The addition of the "best-selling" search option was very nice, even though it really doesn't enhance my portfolio as I have been here since 2005 and some of my best-sellers have been around a long time. That option aids quick-selling new images...which is great...I like to think I have many of those as well. The one search that I fall back on as helpful and telling is the Relevancy search, and that's why I'm posting my first blog. Today I sold an image, Cartoon Kids Dance
Photo credits: Connie Larsen.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings