Reliving the momment
One of the many benifits of taking and looking at photos is that it helps us relive the momment.
Now that it's the dead of winter and I look at this tropical photo I remember it like it was yesterday.
The warm sea air, the beauty of the water and the nice surprise when the pelican flew up on the dock just as I was sitting there with my camera.
I can't be everywhere I want to be when I want to be there, but I can revisit them everytime I look at the photos.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!