The Republic of Adygea: mountains and rivers
The Republic of Adygea also known as the Adyghe Republic, is a federal subject of Russia, with its territory enclaved within Krasnodar Krai. The republic's major mountains and peaks range in height from 2,000–3,238 metres (6,562–10,623 ft). I have very beautiful trip.
Photo credits: Ajlis.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings