It's where I work. And it's also proving to be a good source of images. Sometimes at lunch, or during the dinner break before coming back to work for the evening, I take the camera to go out in the park to practice and, who knows, I might get a decent shot, especially if the light is good.
It's very relaxing: a nice mix of corporate-like building and small cottages surrounding a couple of small lakes.
Such a peaceful place.
This little wooden bridge was my first shot ever with my first Zeiss lens: i just loved it and uploaded it straight away.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?