It's where I work. And it's also proving to be a good source of images. Sometimes at lunch, or during the dinner break before coming back to work for the evening, I take the camera to go out in the park to practice and, who knows, I might get a decent shot, especially if the light is good.
It's very relaxing: a nice mix of corporate-like building and small cottages surrounding a couple of small lakes.
Such a peaceful place.
This little wooden bridge was my first shot ever with my first Zeiss lens: i just loved it and uploaded it straight away.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite