It's where I work. And it's also proving to be a good source of images. Sometimes at lunch, or during the dinner break before coming back to work for the evening, I take the camera to go out in the park to practice and, who knows, I might get a decent shot, especially if the light is good.
It's very relaxing: a nice mix of corporate-like building and small cottages surrounding a couple of small lakes.
Such a peaceful place.
This little wooden bridge was my first shot ever with my first Zeiss lens: i just loved it and uploaded it straight away.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!