It's where I work. And it's also proving to be a good source of images. Sometimes at lunch, or during the dinner break before coming back to work for the evening, I take the camera to go out in the park to practice and, who knows, I might get a decent shot, especially if the light is good.
It's very relaxing: a nice mix of corporate-like building and small cottages surrounding a couple of small lakes.
Such a peaceful place.
This little wooden bridge was my first shot ever with my first Zeiss lens: i just loved it and uploaded it straight away.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry