Researching before going on vacation - Dreamstime
I currently reside in Japan and I am getting ready to go on vacation for 3 weeks to California and Texas. I plan to take thousands of pictures on my trip but before I leave I am doing some research. First, I am looking at what kind of photos are already on DT for the cities I will be visiting. I do not want to take a picture that is already in the database. Second, I am researching where I will be going in each city and looking for under represented subjects. Third, I am researching what sells from the cities I will be visiting. It pays to give the customers what they want.
By doing the research before I leave I hope to be able to take enough pictures to take my portfolio to my next goal which is 100 uploads.
Photo credits: Chrisdodutch.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots