Researching before going on vacation
I currently reside in Japan and I am getting ready to go on vacation for 3 weeks to California and Texas. I plan to take thousands of pictures on my trip but before I leave I am doing some research. First, I am looking at what kind of photos are already on DT for the cities I will be visiting. I do not want to take a picture that is already in the database. Second, I am researching where I will be going in each city and looking for under represented subjects. Third, I am researching what sells from the cities I will be visiting. It pays to give the customers what they want.
By doing the research before I leave I hope to be able to take enough pictures to take my portfolio to my next goal which is 100 uploads.
Photo credits: Chrisdodutch.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step