Researching before going on vacation
I currently reside in Japan and I am getting ready to go on vacation for 3 weeks to California and Texas. I plan to take thousands of pictures on my trip but before I leave I am doing some research. First, I am looking at what kind of photos are already on DT for the cities I will be visiting. I do not want to take a picture that is already in the database. Second, I am researching where I will be going in each city and looking for under represented subjects. Third, I am researching what sells from the cities I will be visiting. It pays to give the customers what they want.
By doing the research before I leave I hope to be able to take enough pictures to take my portfolio to my next goal which is 100 uploads.
Photo credits: Chrisdodutch.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite