I found some photo that is originally 138,2 MP, wow that is the really big one in metric size is 81,3 cm on 121,9cm in 300dpi, in 72dpi it is 338,7 cm on 508cm.
Photo of beautiful green field was took by Canon Eos Digital Rebel XT. Is this possible to create such huge photo by this camera? Or it was same kind of manipulation.
I am wonder.
p.s. It is so big that could be a billboard without putting to it any work.
Photo credits: Loic Giraud.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal