I found some photo that is originally 138,2 MP, wow that is the really big one in metric size is 81,3 cm on 121,9cm in 300dpi, in 72dpi it is 338,7 cm on 508cm.
Photo of beautiful green field was took by Canon Eos Digital Rebel XT. Is this possible to create such huge photo by this camera? Or it was same kind of manipulation.
I am wonder.
p.s. It is so big that could be a billboard without putting to it any work.
Photo credits: Loic Giraud.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer