I found some photo that is originally 138,2 MP, wow that is the really big one in metric size is 81,3 cm on 121,9cm in 300dpi, in 72dpi it is 338,7 cm on 508cm.
Photo of beautiful green field was took by Canon Eos Digital Rebel XT. Is this possible to create such huge photo by this camera? Or it was same kind of manipulation.
I am wonder.
p.s. It is so big that could be a billboard without putting to it any work.
Photo credits: Loic Giraud.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America