In Response To Bringing A Old Image To Life
I am responding to Jennifer's blog posted on 9/11/07. I live within a 30 minutes ride to Niagara Falls. I really became tired of photographing the falls that look like the ordinary tourist image of the falls.
I tried something new. I started to image the falls in smaller sections to make them look more abstract.
I also wanted to add how much I enjoy Ellen's articles on stock photography and also reading everyones blog articles. Thank you Dreamstime Staff. Kathleen Struckle aka Kittycat
Photo credits: Kathleen Struckle.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images