In Response To Bringing A Old Image To Life
I am responding to Jennifer's blog posted on 9/11/07. I live within a 30 minutes ride to Niagara Falls. I really became tired of photographing the falls that look like the ordinary tourist image of the falls.
I tried something new. I started to image the falls in smaller sections to make them look more abstract.
I also wanted to add how much I enjoy Ellen's articles on stock photography and also reading everyones blog articles. Thank you Dreamstime Staff. Kathleen Struckle aka Kittycat
Photo credits: Kathleen Struckle.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People