In Response To Bringing A Old Image To Life
I am responding to Jennifer's blog posted on 9/11/07. I live within a 30 minutes ride to Niagara Falls. I really became tired of photographing the falls that look like the ordinary tourist image of the falls.
I tried something new. I started to image the falls in smaller sections to make them look more abstract.
I also wanted to add how much I enjoy Ellen's articles on stock photography and also reading everyones blog articles. Thank you Dreamstime Staff. Kathleen Struckle aka Kittycat
Photo credits: Kathleen Struckle.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror