In Response To Bringing A Old Image To Life
I am responding to Jennifer's blog posted on 9/11/07. I live within a 30 minutes ride to Niagara Falls. I really became tired of photographing the falls that look like the ordinary tourist image of the falls.
I tried something new. I started to image the falls in smaller sections to make them look more abstract.
I also wanted to add how much I enjoy Ellen's articles on stock photography and also reading everyones blog articles. Thank you Dreamstime Staff. Kathleen Struckle aka Kittycat
Photo credits: Kathleen Struckle.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon