Results from DIY $5 studio set.
Recently I came across a blog article about how to make a cheap studio for macro photography. The idea is pretty simple. Take a cardboard box, slice three of its sides and glue the tissue paper on them. Inside the box put a nice long black/white sheet and you are ready with your homemade studio. The results are way too better than I initially thought.
(More photos on my portfolio)
I am pretty pleased with the results. If you haven't got your stdio yet, give it a try!
Photo credits: Bhalchandra Pujari.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?