Results from DIY $5 studio set.
Recently I came across a blog article about how to make a cheap studio for macro photography. The idea is pretty simple. Take a cardboard box, slice three of its sides and glue the tissue paper on them. Inside the box put a nice long black/white sheet and you are ready with your homemade studio. The results are way too better than I initially thought.
(More photos on my portfolio)
I am pretty pleased with the results. If you haven't got your stdio yet, give it a try!
Photo credits: Bhalchandra Pujari.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking