Results from DIY $5 studio set.
Recently I came across a blog article about how to make a cheap studio for macro photography. The idea is pretty simple. Take a cardboard box, slice three of its sides and glue the tissue paper on them. Inside the box put a nice long black/white sheet and you are ready with your homemade studio. The results are way too better than I initially thought.
(More photos on my portfolio)
I am pretty pleased with the results. If you haven't got your stdio yet, give it a try!
Photo credits: Bhalchandra Pujari.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings