The results of going exclusive.....
I read a lot of the threads about going exclusive before I decided if I should or not. After consideration of both sides I decided it was a good move for me and made the jump. All I know is since I did so the middle of August my sales and views have quadrupled. The attached photo sold today for my biggest sale yet (7 credits).
I completely understand those who are in this to make sums large enough to actually pay some bills may have very valid justification to have multiple carriers for their pics. However my advice to those of you like me, and I think most of us fall in this boat, whose portfolios grow slower than we'd like, could only benefit from exclusivity.
I should add I had been pursuing several carriers and chose Dreamstime for the site's ease of navigation and use, and their admin staff who are very on the ball. I actually had my portfolios deactivated at other sites in order to go exclusive.
Just my 2 cents.....
Photo credits: Asakalaskas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe