The results of going exclusive.....
I read a lot of the threads about going exclusive before I decided if I should or not. After consideration of both sides I decided it was a good move for me and made the jump. All I know is since I did so the middle of August my sales and views have quadrupled. The attached photo sold today for my biggest sale yet (7 credits).
I completely understand those who are in this to make sums large enough to actually pay some bills may have very valid justification to have multiple carriers for their pics. However my advice to those of you like me, and I think most of us fall in this boat, whose portfolios grow slower than we'd like, could only benefit from exclusivity.
I should add I had been pursuing several carriers and chose Dreamstime for the site's ease of navigation and use, and their admin staff who are very on the ball. I actually had my portfolios deactivated at other sites in order to go exclusive.
Just my 2 cents.....
Photo credits: Asakalaskas.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips