I regret to inform you...that my old CRT monitor is dying. Pain in my ***... :) The question is - what kind of TFT should I choose? I'm not a millionaire, so I can't afford an EIZO or a highly qualified Samsung...maybe a second-hand ViewSonic or something...but what?
What do YOU use for stock photos' preparation? Please advise, if you can, it's important and urgent, I can't work... :)
Photo credits: Martin Green.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs