I regret to inform you...that my old CRT monitor is dying. Pain in my ***... :) The question is - what kind of TFT should I choose? I'm not a millionaire, so I can't afford an EIZO or a highly qualified Samsung...maybe a second-hand ViewSonic or something...but what?
What do YOU use for stock photos' preparation? Please advise, if you can, it's important and urgent, I can't work... :)
Photo credits: Martin Green.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road