I regret to inform you...that my old CRT monitor is dying. Pain in my ***... :) The question is - what kind of TFT should I choose? I'm not a millionaire, so I can't afford an EIZO or a highly qualified Samsung...maybe a second-hand ViewSonic or something...but what?
What do YOU use for stock photos' preparation? Please advise, if you can, it's important and urgent, I can't work... :)
Photo credits: Martin Green.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster