Retirement is the best - Dreamstime
I retired, from a job I liked, at the end of October. I burned out after 21 years 12 to 16 hour days (this included a 3 hour round trip commute). Also working in an office is very restrictive.
I have spent the time since my retirement cleaning house, learning to cook again, getting ready for the holidays, and playing with my grandkids. I have not done much photography in the last 8 months, but the bug has hit me big time.
I want to thank Dreamstime for teaching me so much about the world of stock photography. I am learning to do vectors and will be able to spend time perfecting my skills. My husband and I will traveling while I take lots of photos.
I have 373 photos online and have sold $158 + without being able to spend much time on my art. Thank goodness that retirement will give me time to really be creative.
Photo credits: Deborah Dixon.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images