Retirement is the best
I retired, from a job I liked, at the end of October. I burned out after 21 years 12 to 16 hour days (this included a 3 hour round trip commute). Also working in an office is very restrictive.
I have spent the time since my retirement cleaning house, learning to cook again, getting ready for the holidays, and playing with my grandkids. I have not done much photography in the last 8 months, but the bug has hit me big time.
I want to thank Dreamstime for teaching me so much about the world of stock photography. I am learning to do vectors and will be able to spend time perfecting my skills. My husband and I will traveling while I take lots of photos.
I have 373 photos online and have sold $158 + without being able to spend much time on my art. Thank goodness that retirement will give me time to really be creative.
Photo credits: Deborah Dixon.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!