Retouching skin with Photoshop
When shooting with models, you can have problems related to the skin. That isn't a problem at all since you can easily fix those little "imperfections" with Photoshop.
Below you can find two links of tutorials that show easy and useful techniques to help you make your stock photographs more appealing.
I hope it will help you out.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Retouch related image searches