Retro bizarre and business @ KUMU - Dreamstime
Olga is one of the most often appearing persons in my photo sessions. I have already shown one photo from this photo session, now it is time to show the others.
The Estonian Art Museum courtyard is a perfect place to take a business photo session. That is why it's greenish glass pattern may be often found on many of my photos.
This particular photo shoot was taken about two weeks ago. Thanks for all who participated - guys, you are the best! By the way, an interesting observation. Usually it is far more hard to find male models than the female. It was exactly the opposite in this case.
Photo credits: Maksim Shmeljov.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots