Return to Existential Angst
I feel alone in what I create. I realize I keep going back to all my old failures and with direct intent, repeating them. There's something there. Nobody can tell me. I don't understand why it doesn't work but I still like it. I'm not sure if I can know anything. I've decided to go forward anyway without a manifesto, or even much of an opinion.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget