Return to Existential Angst
I feel alone in what I create. I realize I keep going back to all my old failures and with direct intent, repeating them. There's something there. Nobody can tell me. I don't understand why it doesn't work but I still like it. I'm not sure if I can know anything. I've decided to go forward anyway without a manifesto, or even much of an opinion.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!