Returned from the Xinjiang
End of the work in Xinjiang. DT passed long before the photos. Where the scenery was very beautiful and charming. I like Xinjiang. Deserts, grasslands, mountains, and many delicious fruits. There, I gain a lot of photos. Although they are not the best, but these are my memories in Xinjiang. Hope and opportunity to share my experiences with everyone.
Photo credits: Anhong.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)