Returned from the Xinjiang
End of the work in Xinjiang. DT passed long before the photos. Where the scenery was very beautiful and charming. I like Xinjiang. Deserts, grasslands, mountains, and many delicious fruits. There, I gain a lot of photos. Although they are not the best, but these are my memories in Xinjiang. Hope and opportunity to share my experiences with everyone.
Photo credits: Anhong.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images