Returned from the Xinjiang
End of the work in Xinjiang. DT passed long before the photos. Where the scenery was very beautiful and charming. I like Xinjiang. Deserts, grasslands, mountains, and many delicious fruits. There, I gain a lot of photos. Although they are not the best, but these are my memories in Xinjiang. Hope and opportunity to share my experiences with everyone.
Photo credits: Anhong.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking