Returned from the Xinjiang
End of the work in Xinjiang. DT passed long before the photos. Where the scenery was very beautiful and charming. I like Xinjiang. Deserts, grasslands, mountains, and many delicious fruits. There, I gain a lot of photos. Although they are not the best, but these are my memories in Xinjiang. Hope and opportunity to share my experiences with everyone.
Photo credits: Anhong.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles