Reuse of glass containers!!!
Reuse of glass containers is preferable to recycling according to the waste hierarchy. Refillable bottles are used extensively in many European countries.
Glass is an ideal material for recycling and where it is used for new glass container manufacture it is virtually infinitely recyclable.
The use of recycled glass in new containers helps save energy.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?