Reuse Your Images Multiple Times
March 12, 2008
With a little bit of Photoshop magic, you can reuse the same image to create several different scenes with various different feels. By isolating objects and using parts of otherwise unusable images, you can create great pictures from nothing. Check out these lighthouse pictures for example.
- Your Thoughts on PIPA and SOPA?
- Use SITEMAPS draw more visitors to your portfolio
- Increase Your Sales with Inbound Links
- Making Your Portfolio Site More Accessible
- Make Your Print Materials More Effective
- Have a Website? Secrets to Effective Linking
- Is Your Business Card as Effective as it Could Be?
- Page Structure and Tags: What Does it Mean for Your Website?
- SEO 101: Page Titles and Meta Elements
- Get Your Photography Business Noticed
Related image searches
Photoshop related image searches
This article has been read 995 times. Photo credits: John Sternig.