Reuse Your Images Multiple Times
With a little bit of Photoshop magic, you can reuse the same image to create several different scenes with various different feels. By isolating objects and using parts of otherwise unusable images, you can create great pictures from nothing. Check out these lighthouse pictures for example.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama