Reuse Your Images Multiple Times
With a little bit of Photoshop magic, you can reuse the same image to create several different scenes with various different feels. By isolating objects and using parts of otherwise unusable images, you can create great pictures from nothing. Check out these lighthouse pictures for example.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo