Reuse Your Images Multiple Times
With a little bit of Photoshop magic, you can reuse the same image to create several different scenes with various different feels. By isolating objects and using parts of otherwise unusable images, you can create great pictures from nothing. Check out these lighthouse pictures for example.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success