Reuse Your Images Multiple Times - Dreamstime
With a little bit of Photoshop magic, you can reuse the same image to create several different scenes with various different feels. By isolating objects and using parts of otherwise unusable images, you can create great pictures from nothing. Check out these lighthouse pictures for example.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather