The Revelation of My First Sale On Dreamstime
write your text here
The first sale brought me 0.6 dollars and gave me a little excitement. The further thinking occured again in my mind simultaneously. I renewedly scanned the view of point of mine about photography and Dreamstime.
1. Yes, the scarcity of commercial potential was the essential source of most failed file selling.
2. The frustrations of being refused a mass of pictures and reviewed rarely can prompt somebody to develop his skills and technologies.
3. Photography perhaps is the most appropriate method or path for most people to observe and taste the life.
4. Dreamstime has offered the public a stage to show someone’s abilities of photography. The stage is fantastic.
The first sale of mine was about traffic. It was named Two Speedy Trucks and taken in a cold dusk last winter. I stood on the crossing bridge of the expressway. The busy current of traffic was under my feet. The light was dim. I set the camera and focused on the surface of the road. Two trucks with container rushed into the view. I snapped the button. The indistinct figures of the vehicles were remained.
This is my another picture taken at the same time. It has not been sold yet by now.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal