Review of New interface
New image page of DT has a more professional design even it has a bit colder look when compared with the previous version.
The comment sending and admin reporting text fields are much better and functional as well as they do not have a pop up problem as they had before.
What I enjoyed most is sharing abilities with a single button stroke especially for Facebook and Twitter sites. This is really great.
With 1600 x 900 pixel resolution the most right part of the page seems a bit hidden behind the edge of the screen For instance, half of the the last letter of "Click for comp image" ( is surely "e" ) is invisible. Same is valid for the "referral program" , "m" is a bit hidden at the edge of the screen. Maybe it can be corrected by decreasing the width of the table a bit.
Keyword section is quite wide and could be more compact for a quick reading also.
A good idea , "More similar stock images" is just under the main image. But it might be quite confusing for the potential buyers.
For an easier copy - paste I would rather to have the image ID right behind the thumbnail. Not in Stock Photo info ,which is barely visible.
My conclusion , it would be great when More similar stock images
and keywords should be replaced like old version.
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava