Revisiting London and Mersea Island (as a tourist!)
Had the pleasure to take my kids inside the Palace of Westminster and got this close up in the grounds on 'Big Ben' as people like to call it. This building is amazing inside, just stunning and humbling.
Also went to West Mersea and saw this pic waiting to be captured - vessels getting ready for the Regatta. Topped it off sailing to the Clacton Airshow and seeing the Vulcan fly overhead.
Photo credits: Robert Wisdom.
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
Related image searches
Britain related image searches