Revisiting London and Mersea Island (as a tourist!)
Had the pleasure to take my kids inside the Palace of Westminster and got this close up in the grounds on 'Big Ben' as people like to call it. This building is amazing inside, just stunning and humbling.
Also went to West Mersea and saw this pic waiting to be captured - vessels getting ready for the Regatta. Topped it off sailing to the Clacton Airshow and seeing the Vulcan fly overhead.
Photo credits: Robert Wisdom.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
Related image searches
London related image searches