RF to Editorial Image
After about a year on Dreamtime (on and off) I think I am finally coming to grips what is an eligable photo. I do have a concern with a few photos I have taken in the past that have buildings in them. It comes down to 'Is it recognisable?' and 'Should it really be an Editorial image?. The photo is of a quality where it is accepted but I just want to move category. Is it possible with out deleting and resubmittinng? Two examples are:rn
Thanks if you have any help or advice.
Photo credits: Dale Shelton.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava