RHETORIC AND IMAGING - DIFFERENCE
Let us analyse how to explore the differences to emphasizes your ideas.
Difference is about using different visual elements to emphasize the idea the photographer wants to express.
DIFFERENCE ADDITION - ACCUMULATION
The Addition of Difference is called accumultaion.
You add different visual elements to the image usually to suggest opulence.
Also, it may suggest a large audience or a crowded place.
DIFFERENCE SUPPRESSION - SUSPENSION
The Suppression of Difference is called Suspension.
Usually an image suggest and idea that is solved by other image.
DIFFERENCE SUBSTITUTION - METONYMY
You may substitute the visual element in four different ways:
The effect for the cause – The shoe replaced for its imprint.
The cause for the effect – The smoke for the cigar.
An object by its destination – The television for an eye
A part for the whole – A car for its emblem
DIFFERENCE EXCHANGE FORM - ASYNDETON
In the Asyndeton, visual elements are unconnected and separated.
The effect is similar to the Accumulation.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road