RHETORIC AND IMAGING - DIFFERENCE
Let us analyse how to explore the differences to emphasizes your ideas.
Difference is about using different visual elements to emphasize the idea the photographer wants to express.
DIFFERENCE ADDITION - ACCUMULATION
The Addition of Difference is called accumultaion.
You add different visual elements to the image usually to suggest opulence.
Also, it may suggest a large audience or a crowded place.
DIFFERENCE SUPPRESSION - SUSPENSION
The Suppression of Difference is called Suspension.
Usually an image suggest and idea that is solved by other image.
DIFFERENCE SUBSTITUTION - METONYMY
You may substitute the visual element in four different ways:
The effect for the cause – The shoe replaced for its imprint.
The cause for the effect – The smoke for the cigar.
An object by its destination – The television for an eye
A part for the whole – A car for its emblem
DIFFERENCE EXCHANGE FORM - ASYNDETON
In the Asyndeton, visual elements are unconnected and separated.
The effect is similar to the Accumulation.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?