Riding the rails...
today the trains don't come as much as they used to. I miss that. back then there would be two, three, four engines pulling boxcar loads of things people need. today this doesn't happen.
I like trains. they have helped shaped the person I am. The engined roar forged my love of drone music. I miss the days when they would pass four/five times a day. I will be taking more photos where I go. I will post these here for others to use...
Photo credits: Israeltunis.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden