Riding the rails...
today the trains don't come as much as they used to. I miss that. back then there would be two, three, four engines pulling boxcar loads of things people need. today this doesn't happen.
I like trains. they have helped shaped the person I am. The engined roar forged my love of drone music. I miss the days when they would pass four/five times a day. I will be taking more photos where I go. I will post these here for others to use...
Photo credits: Israeltunis.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience