Riding the rails...
today the trains don't come as much as they used to. I miss that. back then there would be two, three, four engines pulling boxcar loads of things people need. today this doesn't happen.
I like trains. they have helped shaped the person I am. The engined roar forged my love of drone music. I miss the days when they would pass four/five times a day. I will be taking more photos where I go. I will post these here for others to use...
Photo credits: Israeltunis.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips