Riding the rails...
today the trains don't come as much as they used to. I miss that. back then there would be two, three, four engines pulling boxcar loads of things people need. today this doesn't happen.
I like trains. they have helped shaped the person I am. The engined roar forged my love of drone music. I miss the days when they would pass four/five times a day. I will be taking more photos where I go. I will post these here for others to use...
Photo credits: Israeltunis.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava