The right keyword
In the Latest searches I found someone had searched for
crowd curiously looking
When I clicked on this I found that this gave only three results and that too animated ones.
This set me thinking. Why are some pictures pulled up and why are some not.
For example, the picture on the right
Or better still the picture below
So everything depends upon the keywords we put put in.
Our pictures may be excellent but it will never be showcased to someone who actually wants it, if the key words are not proper.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster