The right keyword
In the Latest searches I found someone had searched for
crowd curiously looking
When I clicked on this I found that this gave only three results and that too animated ones.
This set me thinking. Why are some pictures pulled up and why are some not.
For example, the picture on the right
Or better still the picture below
So everything depends upon the keywords we put put in.
Our pictures may be excellent but it will never be showcased to someone who actually wants it, if the key words are not proper.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images