The right keyword
In the Latest searches I found someone had searched for
crowd curiously looking
When I clicked on this I found that this gave only three results and that too animated ones.
This set me thinking. Why are some pictures pulled up and why are some not.
For example, the picture on the right
Or better still the picture below
So everything depends upon the keywords we put put in.
Our pictures may be excellent but it will never be showcased to someone who actually wants it, if the key words are not proper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography