The right keyword
In the Latest searches I found someone had searched for
crowd curiously looking
When I clicked on this I found that this gave only three results and that too animated ones.
This set me thinking. Why are some pictures pulled up and why are some not.
For example, the picture on the right
Or better still the picture below
So everything depends upon the keywords we put put in.
Our pictures may be excellent but it will never be showcased to someone who actually wants it, if the key words are not proper.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget