The right keyword
In the Latest searches I found someone had searched for
crowd curiously looking
When I clicked on this I found that this gave only three results and that too animated ones.
This set me thinking. Why are some pictures pulled up and why are some not.
For example, the picture on the right
Or better still the picture below
So everything depends upon the keywords we put put in.
Our pictures may be excellent but it will never be showcased to someone who actually wants it, if the key words are not proper.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success