Right place at the right time
Like you all know, you can take many hundreds of pictures before you get the right one. One of my favorite things to do is to ride around the area with my wife and just keep my camera near my side. We will ride for an hour or so taking pictures along the way. Well a week or so ago we were on one such ride when I came to a stop to let some baby geese cross the road, I look left and BAM!!!! There is that perfect picture for me framed and ready to shoot. I took about a dozen at different positions and this is the result.
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster