Right place at the right time
Like you all know, you can take many hundreds of pictures before you get the right one. One of my favorite things to do is to ride around the area with my wife and just keep my camera near my side. We will ride for an hour or so taking pictures along the way. Well a week or so ago we were on one such ride when I came to a stop to let some baby geese cross the road, I look left and BAM!!!! There is that perfect picture for me framed and ready to shoot. I took about a dozen at different positions and this is the result.
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France