Right place at the right time
Like you all know, you can take many hundreds of pictures before you get the right one. One of my favorite things to do is to ride around the area with my wife and just keep my camera near my side. We will ride for an hour or so taking pictures along the way. Well a week or so ago we were on one such ride when I came to a stop to let some baby geese cross the road, I look left and BAM!!!! There is that perfect picture for me framed and ready to shoot. I took about a dozen at different positions and this is the result.
Photo credits: Robert Baggott.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one