Is this the right way?
Hi, again..so I'm trying to improve my portfolio with images that are related to the next event like Halloween
but is really the right way??
I don't know..probably is a way to go, but not the only one.I see that there are a lot of excellent artist who have a "style".. I use to make different drawing or illustration depending by the buyer, also the style change...
I'm not so sure thet it must be a good choice..but I'm so curious thet is impossible for me stop me on a kind of style, or stop me on the illustration...I'm so HAPPY that I've sold also a photoBlue skies, objects with copy space
Anyway, dear...Have a nice day!
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror