Is this the right way?
Hi, again..so I'm trying to improve my portfolio with images that are related to the next event like Halloween
but is really the right way??
I don't know..probably is a way to go, but not the only one.I see that there are a lot of excellent artist who have a "style".. I use to make different drawing or illustration depending by the buyer, also the style change...
I'm not so sure thet it must be a good choice..but I'm so curious thet is impossible for me stop me on a kind of style, or stop me on the illustration...I'm so HAPPY that I've sold also a photoBlue skies, objects with copy space
Anyway, dear...Have a nice day!
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready