Is this the right way?
Hi, again..so I'm trying to improve my portfolio with images that are related to the next event like Halloween
but is really the right way??
I don't know..probably is a way to go, but not the only one.I see that there are a lot of excellent artist who have a "style".. I use to make different drawing or illustration depending by the buyer, also the style change...
I'm not so sure thet it must be a good choice..but I'm so curious thet is impossible for me stop me on a kind of style, or stop me on the illustration...I'm so HAPPY that I've sold also a photoBlue skies, objects with copy space
Anyway, dear...Have a nice day!
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon