Is this the right way?
Hi, again..so I'm trying to improve my portfolio with images that are related to the next event like Halloween
but is really the right way??
I don't know..probably is a way to go, but not the only one.I see that there are a lot of excellent artist who have a "style".. I use to make different drawing or illustration depending by the buyer, also the style change...
I'm not so sure thet it must be a good choice..but I'm so curious thet is impossible for me stop me on a kind of style, or stop me on the illustration...I'm so HAPPY that I've sold also a photoBlue skies, objects with copy space
Anyway, dear...Have a nice day!
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!