On the Road
There is always a sound in my mind and calling me to go outdoors if I stay quite a while in the town. As the child of wind, I'd love to be alone and have a free walk with my camera. To talk with the nature, to sing with the birds, or just to look at the wonderful scene and keep my mind totally blank. Is it called the feeling of being on the road? I don't know. But I love this feeling! How about you? :-)
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success