On the Road
There is always a sound in my mind and calling me to go outdoors if I stay quite a while in the town. As the child of wind, I'd love to be alone and have a free walk with my camera. To talk with the nature, to sing with the birds, or just to look at the wonderful scene and keep my mind totally blank. Is it called the feeling of being on the road? I don't know. But I love this feeling! How about you? :-)
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite