The road to 1000 from 538 - a personal goal
This month I'm setting myself the big goal of reaching 1000 images by the start of next month. Right now, I have 538.
My goal is to build, submit, and have approved at least 462 new vector illustrations.
I've started out by setting up an artboard in Illustrator with over 50 blank boxes. My plan is to create 50 base illustrations and then create 10 images inspired by (using) each base image.
So far I have 10 base images. It's a way to go yet, but I think it's worth it.
I wish everyone here at Dreamstime fortune in all their big goals too!
-The image shown is from Tombaky's gallery. It just really makes me feel motivated.-
Photo credits: Tombaky.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava