The road to 1000 from 538 - a personal goal
This month I'm setting myself the big goal of reaching 1000 images by the start of next month. Right now, I have 538.
My goal is to build, submit, and have approved at least 462 new vector illustrations.
I've started out by setting up an artboard in Illustrator with over 50 blank boxes. My plan is to create 50 base illustrations and then create 10 images inspired by (using) each base image.
So far I have 10 base images. It's a way to go yet, but I think it's worth it.
I wish everyone here at Dreamstime fortune in all their big goals too!
-The image shown is from Tombaky's gallery. It just really makes me feel motivated.-
Photo credits: Tombaky.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one